Panther Application

If you have never graduated from college choose "Undergraduate Degree."

If you are applying for a Masters or Doctorate degree choose "Graduate Degree."

A green card, visa, or political asylum does not constitute citizenship.

If you do not know which to choose please give us a call at (800) 842-6900 or email us at

Need assistance with this form?

Privacy Policy
Plymouth State University. 17 High Street. Plymouth, New Hampshire, 03264-1595. Main Switchboard: (603) 535-5000.
A member of the University System of New Hampshire. © 2006–2015. All rights Reserved.